Current job opportunities at Community UMC are below:
- Part-Time – approximately 5 – 8 hours per week.
- Record cash receipts and pay bills.
- Process semi-monthly payroll using Paylocity software.
- Prepare monthly financial statements using PDS software.
- Prepare annual nonemployee reports (Form 1099).
- Answer staff and congregation questions.
- Position reports to CUMC Treasurer.
- To apply for this position, please email your résumé to email@example.com.
- Part-time as needed.
- Generally 2-8 hours per month.
- Provides appropriate care for children of varying ages in a nursery setting.
- Plans meaningful activities when appropriate.
- Provides and ensures an ongoing safe, nurturing, and sanitary environment for the children.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Prior child care experience preferred.
- For more information or to apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.