Is your church accessible to those using wheelchairs, walkers or with other mobility challenges?
- There are two entrances on the ground floor that have button activated auto-openings
- All three floors can be accessed via an elevator
- All restrooms have an accessible stall
- The Sanctuary can be accessed from a ramp from the hallway leading to the platform entrance
Does your church provide large print worship materials such as Bibles, bulletins, and hymn sheets and/or projection on screens?
- Large print Bulletins are available
- Online stream is available
- A hearing loop is installed for those with hearing needs
- A projection screen is used for all services
Does your church provide hearing assistance via personal devices or hearing loop?
- Hearing Loop is installed
- Personal hearing devices are also available
Does your church offer special accessibility ministry services such as sign language interpretation?
- Sign language interpreters are available by request
Does your church offer any special ministry programs such as support groups ( i.e. grief; divorce, mental illness, AA)
- There are six AA groups that meet weekly
- STARS (Spiritual Time And Renewal for Survivors) is designed to provide a safe and caring structured opportunity for survivors, their caregivers, and interested others to participate in a program specifically designed to address the spiritual needs of these individuals [more…]
- We have two off-site services where these services enrich the lives of the participants by helping them to meet their spiritual needs while enjoying the camaraderie of attending a religious service with other residents [more…]
Does your church have a fully handicap accessible restroom(s)?
- All restrooms on all floors have extra-large single-user stall
- All restroom fixtures can be reached or accessed from a wheelchair