Community Singers Accompanist
- Accompanies the Community Singers (choir) on the piano (primarily), the organ (occasionally) at Thursday evening rehearsals and Sunday morning church services three times a month from September through June.
- Available for special events including holiday services (Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, Easter, etc.) and the necessary rehearsals as determined by the Director of Music Ministry.
To apply for this position please send your resume to the Staff-Parish Relations Committee by using this link.
Saturday, September 4, 2021
- Monday late afternoon/ early evening 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm is the preferred shift
- Saturday 8:00 am -1:00 pm or earlier
- Sunday 4:00 pm -9:00 pm
The Church Custodian has the responsibility for the interior appearance and overall cleanliness of CUMC.
The Church Trustee Board Chair/Co-Chair and is reviewed by the Staff-Parish Relations Committee.
- Dependable, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Must have good attendance during stated hours for the position.
- Possess excellent verbal and digital communication skills and will be a strong team player with other staff members.
- Ability to reach kneel stoop and stand for extended periods of time. Must have the ability to lift at least 40 pounds from floor level.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior maintenance/ custodial experience preferred. References are also desirable.
- Good organizational and planning abilities.
- Weekend availability.
To apply for this position please send your resume to the Chair of Trustees via Indeed by using this link.