Thanks to all of your wonderful participation in our PADS program. We fed and housed over 40 guests Sunday night, and they were provided with a Greek feast which they enjoyed immensely. Our guests were grateful for all of the time, attention and food they were provided, and we couldn’t do that without all of you! Stay tuned as our next opportunity to serve will be April 12, on Easter! We always welcome new volunteers, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jill Donaldson at email@example.com for more information.
Other PADS Needs
- We still are collecting reusable travel coffee mugs (the ones we got disappeared quickly)
- New socks and underwear (especially bigger ones) are always appreciated
- Travel size deodorant and hand sanitizer
- Backpacks and small duffle bags
- We have had requests for t-shirts (undershirts or regular) in sizes 1X, 2X and 3X
Please put all items in the kitchen labeled CUMC PADS and we will be sure to get them distributed to our guests!